Shredding and document destruction
Regency Recycling’s shredding services will help you establish a secure, cooperative, complete and thorough, and (producing a lot for a given amount of money) information solution either onsite or offsite. Regency’s experts will help in developing a customized program to include the limits/guidelines and guidelines that meet all of your needs. As your partner, Regency will work with your company to put into use the program, reduce your costs, and manage the quality to secure/make sure of we go beyond your expectations now and in the future.
The benefits of a Regency Managed Document Destruction Program are as follows:
- Typical savings of 20% or more on your onsite and offsite costs
- Promise to people and partners that you safely and properly handle their private information
- A dedicated putting into use team to help you throughout the process
- Protection you can depend on with strict security practices and an unbroken chain-of-(rights to care for and protect someone)
- A Certificate of Destruction providing you a legal audit trail which Regency can store and provide via online access
- 24/7 access to Regency’s very high quality care(the ability to keep something around, or keep something going) Reporting – we can provide you with reporting that points to/shows the amounts of material recycled which helps support your (related to big business) “green” attempts (to begin something new
- Regency secures/makes sure of that you are covered by AAA NAID Certified personnel at all times during the document destruction process.